Career Opportunities at Para-Coat Technologies
We are a conformal coating service company based in Johnstown, PA. We are currently looking at candidates to fill full-time positions.
Quality Assurance Inspector
-Previous PCB QA Experience required
• In-process inspection and final verification of production to drawing, process specifications and work order requirements in the PCB/PCBA and assembly manufacturing work centers.
• Identify, document, and resolve production and test anomalies in accordance with prescribed procedures and pursue corrective action as required.
• Interface with engineering and production to resolve nonconforming material issues.
• Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
• Read, interpret and work from free form drawings as well as from controlled documentation and processes.
• Independently perform verifications and document results in a clear, precise and complete manner
• Perform various assembly operations as assigned by the production supervisor.Preferred Skills and Experience:
Operate a variety of equipment as needed to fulfill customer requirements.
• Understand and identify defects in accordance with applicable workmanship standard and class
• Perform work with minimal supervision and instruction
• Rework and/or repair assemblies as required
• Perform other assignments as required
• Ability to read and understand engineering assembly drawings
• Strong mechanical aptitude and dexterity
• Ability to use tools and testing devices
• Strong math and measurement skills
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skillsBasic Qualifications:
• A minimum of three years of Quality Assurance experience in electronic and mechanical assembly.
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as needed.
• Must be able to work variable work shifts dependent upon production demands.
• Must be able to travel for short trips as needed.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs. unassisted, stoop, bend, crawl, and being able to maneuver in tight spaces.QUALIFICATION REQUIRMENTS. To perform this job successfully, an individual shall be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the background, knowledge, skill and or experience required.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE.
• Associate’s degree.
• Good communication skills.
• Substantial knowledge of the control of nonconforming hardware, failure/root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action processes.
• Knowledgeable with ISO 9001 / AS9100 Quality Management Systems are a plus.
• Proficient with computers, the ability to use MS Office, shop floor management software (ERP) and related programs.
• Ability to work independently with a strong work ethic, be innovative, detail oriented, possess initiative, and team oriented.
• To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901
Parylene Machine Technician
Day Shift 7:00:4:30 Full Time
The candidate will be responsible for processing all parts through the Parylene machine ensuring proper thickness and quality. The candidate will be responsible for scheduled maintenance and cleaning of the Parylene machine.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Detail and organizational skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- ESD and Circuit Card handling knowledge.
- Verify proper use of equipment through continuous monitoring of equipment gauges and inspection.
- Ensure equipment used to coat products is properly maintained and used in accordance to guidelines
- Ensure proper movement of finished goods to inspection or shipping areas.
- Coordinate the cleaning and maintenance of Parylene Machines, other related equipment.
- Coordinate and direct the coating of sample and trial parts as requested.
- Perform other duties as required, assigned or requested.
- Work from customer written specifications, worksheets as well as verbal instruction to facilitate productivity, efficiency and quality.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Required language: English
Conformal Coating Technician
Day Shift 7:00:4:30 Full Time
We are a local Conformal Coating Specialist seeking an Technician to add to our team.
The ideal candidate will prepare customer-supplied products in preparation for the conformal coating process. The CC tech will be responsible for:
- Performing masking and de-masking on all products.
- Understanding and following production work travelers, masking/de-masking instructions, drawings and specifications, given either verbally or in writing.
- Care and process quality of customer-supplied product.
- Accountability for meeting schedules, as well as working with other departments to ensure production schedules are met.
- Improving quality and recommendation of changes as necessary. – Implementing changes only after receiving management approval.
- Following company protocol for ESD control and safety.
- Interacting professionally with co-workers and striving to maintain excellent working relations with all personnel.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly work area and other housekeeping tasks.
- Potentially working with Engineering to develop or improve masking techniques and/ or materials to better prepare products for conformal coating.
- Possibly assisting in other areas or performing other duties as required by fluctuating business demands.
- Minimum of one (1) year conformal coating experience
- Must be fluent in English. Good interpersonal skills required to interface with various department personnel.
- Computer literate necessary.
- Ability to use spray equipment a plus
- High School education or GED