Career Opportunities at Para-Coat Technologies
Para-Coat Technologies, Inc. was established in 2010. We are an ISO 9001:2008 and ITAR certified manufacturer service provider specializing in the application of Parylene, Acrylic, Polyurethane, Silicone, and Epoxy conformal coatings. PCT conformal coatings find wide-ranging application in medical, electronic, automotive, military & aerospace industries. We also offer Parylene equipment sales and consulting. We are committed to providing consistent, quality service at a competitive price to ensure that we meet and/or exceed our customers’ expectations.
PCT Sales & Marketing Representative
The ideal candidate will prospect and generate new commercial business as well as perform cold-calls in the field to generate new permanent sales. The position requires a candidate who is aggressive, while being professional. Job emphasis is on customer service, technical sales, account development and relationship building. Must be a team player who works well with other salespeople and trade show experience is a huge plus.
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business
- Service existing clients
- Prior Sales experience within the Parylene/Conformal Coating Industry a plus!
- Promote PCT via social media
- Analyze the customer’s application and choose the appropriate coating selection.
- Provide rapid, courteous responses to new and existing customer inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in cold calling sales with strong track record of success
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
The right person would enjoy the sales potential of this role with earning up to 10%-12% commission. To succeed in this position, the right candidate must have sales skills, ability to work independently and poses a strong technical aptitude. The person must be comfortable networking, meeting independent contractors and distributors as well and experience in the conformal coating industry. A chemical engineering background is desired. Salary/Commission based on experience. You can email your resume to Krager@pctcc.com.
Conformal Coating Technician
Day Shift 7:00:4:30 Full Time (every other Friday off)
We are a Conformal Coating Specialist seeking a Technician to add to our team.
The ideal candidate will prepare customer-supplied products in preparation for the conformal coating process. The CC tech will be responsible for:
- Performing masking and de-masking on all products.
- Understanding and following production work travelers, masking/de-masking instructions, drawings and specifications, given either verbally or in writing.
- Care and process quality of customer-supplied product.
- Accountability for meeting schedules, as well as working with other departments to ensure production schedules are met.
- Improving quality and recommendation of changes as necessary. – Implementing changes only after receiving management approval.
- Following company protocol for ESD control and safety.
- Interacting professionally with co-workers and striving to maintain excellent working relations with all personnel.
- Maintaining a neat and orderly work area and other housekeeping tasks.
- Potentially working with Engineering to develop or improve masking techniques and/ or materials to better prepare products for conformal coating.
- Possibly assisting in other areas or performing other duties as required by fluctuating business demands.
- Minimum of one (1) year conformal coating experience
- Must be fluent in English. Good interpersonal skills required to interface with various department personnel.
- Computer literate necessary.
- Ability to use spray equipment a plus
- High School education or GED