Who is Para-Coat Technologies and what they do:
We are a conformal coating service provider based in Johnstown, PA. Conformal coating is a protective chemical coating of polymeric material applied in thin layers to printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electronic assemblies. Its purpose is to provide environmental and mechanical protection to significantly improve the longevity and reliability of the components and circuitry.
Para-Coat Technologies, Inc. was established in 2010. We are an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016 and ITAR certified manufacturer service provider specializing in the application of Parylene, Acrylic, Polyurethane, Silicone, and Epoxy conformal coatings. PCT conformal coatings find wide-ranging application in medical, electronic, automotive, military & aerospace industries. We also offer Parylene equipment sales and consulting. We are committed to providing consistent, quality service at a competitive price to ensure that we meet and/or exceed our customers’ expectations.
Downloadable employee application – Please email pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
HIRING FOR: Conformal Coating Technician
Potential candidates must be able to work our schedule: Monday through Thursday 7-4:30, Friday 7-3:30, with every other Friday off.
Qualifications and requirements:
This candidate will be responsible for cleaning masking, and applying conformal coatings to circuit board assemblies by using assembly drawings, technical manuals, and written directions.
• Must be able to work our schedule: Monday through Thursday 7-4:30, Friday 7-3:30, with every other Friday off
• Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• ESD and Circuit Card handling knowledge is preferred
• Detail and organizational skills
• Verify proper use of equipment and tooling through continuous monitoring of equipment gauges and inspection.
• Ensure equipment used to coat products is properly maintained and used in accordance to guidelines
• Ensure proper movement of finished goods to inspection or shipping areas.
• Coordinate the cleaning and maintenance of spray application equipment booths, filters and other related equipment.
• Coordinate and direct the coating of sample and trial parts as requested
• Perform other duties as required, assigned or requested.
• Mix coating formulas to proper viscosity using thinner and or solvent
• Work from customer written specifications, worksheets as well as verbal instruction to facilitate productivity, efficiency and quality.
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays