Para- Coat Technologies Inc. Secures ITAR Certification, Releases Project Plan for ISO9001- 2008 Certification— 17 / 11 / 2011
Para Coat Technologies Inc (PCT) (www.pctconformalcoating.com) of Johnstown PA today announced the formal receipt of its ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulation) supplier certification. This certificate now allows PCT to supply its conformal coatings services to products for use in U.S. Defense industry applications with the ultimate decision and control of these services being held by PCT’s direct customers.
In addition, PCT has also announced its project plan to achieve the ISO9001-2008 business and quality certification. This project plan will culminate in a targeted certification audit by a licensed ISO registrar in January 2012. This date represents the earliest possible registration date for the achievement of this status allowed by ISO regulations. The ISO9001-2008 certification is world recognized as an effective standard to assure a business’s state of readiness and control as this family of standards is the only international standard that addresses systemic change.
The major milestones of the project are as follows:
- Completion of pre-audit – SEPTEMBER 2011
- Corrective actions – SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2011
- Registrar selection – NOVEMBER 2011
- Registrar desk audit – NOVEMBER 2011
- Formal qualification audit by independent auditor – NOVEMBER 2011
- Corrective actions – DECEMBER 2011
- Third internal audit – DECEMBER 2011
- Independent audit by the licensed registrar – DECEMBER 2011
- Formal certification audit – JANUARY 2012“Para-Coat has successfully launched our business with ISO9001-2008 certifications in hand,” stated Krista Rager, president/owner. “By doing this, we have now prepared ourselves for a swift and efficient certification process that will, when completed, be of strong mutual benefit to ourselves and our growing customer base.”
“The combination of the ISO AND ITAR certifications makes PCT a formidable player in all markets that require our services”’ remarked Rocco Petrilli, CEO. “The response of our customers to our quality and turn around has been overwhelmingly positive with these certifications and the processes that they control assuring that we maintain the performance record that we have created.”
Para-Coat Technologies, Inc. of Johnstown PA supplies engineered coating services to a variety of markets. Their ownership team possesses the proper mix of technical product and process expertise and entrepreneurial passion and enthusiasm characteristic of successful businesses.
For further information, please contact Krista Rager at email@example.com